NEGOTIATION WITH CREDITORS
Communication is a gift. Communication leads to knowledge, while communication concerning debts – allows saving. Especially when you are good at negotiation.
Should you have no money when the time comes to make a payment for commodities and services, do not hide – start negotiating with the creditor. Review your contract and previous payments, rate your future income and suggest your decision.
We can assist you to come to an agreement with your creditor in order for him/ her to:
- Postpone the terms of payment or allocate the debt payment,
- Lower the amount of payment,
- Forbear from taking any damaging actions against you,
- Forbear from applying sanctions and excess expenses,
- Forbear from taking you to court or debt recovery companies,
- Take their commodities back,
- Accept barter settlement,
- Discard your debt.
Negotiate and save!